Java lovers know French Press Coffee Makers produce liquid heaven. These are the people who prefer drinking a richer, stronger, and natural flavor coffee in the morning.
Increasing demand and the presence of numerous coffee machines in the market have complicated finding the best one. Well, you don’t need to worry because, over time, I have researched/ tested some of the best coffee appliances. Today I have the chance to make you aware of the best options in the market. And also check out the home espresso machine.
- 1 Why French Press Coffee Makers?
- 4 Best Coffee Makers Maker Reviews
Why French Press Coffee Makers?
Many experts suggest coffee makers with grinders, but above all French Press, because they pour natural taste as well as flavor in your cup. In these machines, oil is not soaked by paper filters during the removal of grounds. It remains within the brew, giving you great taste each time.
There are many expensive coffee makers with features we never use. A French Press prevents you from spending more money on such features.
Best French Press Coffee Maker list Below
1. KONA FBA_IDHCN-FP0011 French Coffee Maker
Now I’m trying to explain Kona french press review for coffee lovers. It is taking the decades-old love for the French press to the next level. This elegant percolator has a borosilicate glass body surrounded by plastic armor.
KONA is lightweight and features a tight-fitting lid, ergonomic handle, and is easy to use. Above all, it serves you tasty coffee without hurting your pocket.
- The insulated exterior makes it more secure.
- It is dishwasher-safe and easy to clean.
- It has reusable filters made from food-grade steel, not plastic.
- Kona french press instructions are very clear to manual
- Every French press lover doesn’t like glass carafe.
2. Secura SFP-34DS French Coffee Maker
Secura SFP-34DS is one of the best rated French press coffee makers. The 18/10 stainless steel interiors and exteriors make it a permanent member of your kitchen.
- The cool touch knob and handle ensures safe pouring.
- Bonus stainless steel filter screen easily dissembles, cleans, and helps in bringing refined taste.
- Available in 10 different shades to compliment your kitchen’s décor.
- Nothing much to worry about.
Most Popular Secura French Press
3. Bodum 1548-01 French Coffee Maker
Bodum 1548-01 is a simple yet elegant brewing system that extracts the true flavor of coffee grounds in only four minutes. This smartly-designed coffeemaker is durable and adds comfort to your life.
The best thing is that there is no need for plastic capsules or paper filters to brew up to 34 ounces at a time.
- It features a BPA-free polypropylene handle and base.
- The German borosilicate glass carafe of this coffeemaker is dishwasher safe.
- A spiral plate of stainless steel keeps the filter mesh in order.
- Carafe leaks heat, one needs to be careful.
Top-Selling Bodum French Press Coffee Makers
#Bodum Columbia Thermal French Press Coffee Maker
#Bodum Travel Press, Stainless Steel Travel Coffee & Tea Press
#Bodum UK 1.5 Litre Columbia Coffee Maker #Best bodum chambord french press coffee maker
4. Mueller MU-SSHYDPRESS French Coffee Maker
Mueller French press promises to bring back a little magic in your mornings. After brewing, this 32 oz percolator keeps the coffee hot for an hour more than glass and thinner steel models.
Besides coffee, you can use this mirror to finish gem for making tea, cold brew, hot chocolate, fruit infusions, herbal drinks, and others. It also acts as a milk frother.
- The triple-layered filter design stops sediment without blocking delicious coffee oils.
- Made of professional-grade 304, 18/10 double-wall stainless-steel.
- 100% rust-free and dishwasher safe.
- The coiled wire requires careful cleaning.
5. Presto 2811 French Coffee Maker
When it comes to finding a reliable electric French press coffee maker, Presto 02822 is the best. Whether you want to brew 2 or 12 cups of java, this 800-watt coffeemaker will not only do it easily but also keep it hot automatically.
- One of the best large French press coffee makers.
- Durable stainless-steel construction also adds elegance and simplifies cleaning.
- The indicator lights up when the coffee finishes brewing.
- Results are not consistent every time.
6. Bodum 1923-16US4 Chambord French Coffee Maker
When you need to fill your travel mug with coffee in just 4 minutes, look no further than Bodum 1923-16US4 Chambord. You just need to add hot water, coffee grounds, and press the machine. It can make up to 4 cups at a time. The best thing is that it retains heat because of heat resistant borosilicate glass.
- The comfortable handle of BPA-free plastic makes it easy to use and clean.
- The stainless-steel filter plate prevents ground coffee beans from entering your cup of coffee.
- Smart looks help Chambord increase the beauty of your kitchen area.
- Only the plunger, filter, and beaker are dishwasher safe.
7. Elegant French Press Coffee Maker from Cafe Du Chateau
The four-level filtration system of Cafe Du Chateau makes sure that no coffee grounds and mud enter your mug. It is difficult to say whether this unique brewing masterpiece excels in beauty or functionality.
- High-quality components ensure lasting performance.
- Can brew coffee or tea.
- It comes with complete instructions for perfect brewing.
- The borosilicate glass part may get a crack.
Things to Consider
There are not many things to worry about while purchasing French Press percolators because they make delicious coffee without any hassle. However, you can consider the following three things:
1. Serving Size
Whether you the machine to brew single, double, or several cups, find out and make the purchase accordingly.
2. Easy to Clean
Make sure the press and its components, such as filter screens, are easy to clean. Though some people prefer washing the French press with hands, it is better if its components are dishwasher-safe.
Both glass and metal carafe have advantages and disadvantages. Glass carafe is clear but breakable. The one made of metal is durable. Experts suggest checking the insulating strength of the thermal carafe before making a purchase. Other options are stoneware, ceramic, and plastic.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is a French press coffee maker?
It is a coffee brewing machine commonly known as a press pot, coffee plunger, or coffee press.
2. How does a French press coffee maker work?
It works by first soaking coffee grounds along with hot water in the machine. Then pressing the metallic mesh filter separates coffee grounds from the liquid helps you get tasty coffee in your mug.
3. Define French press vs regular coffee maker?
The flavor of coffee through regular coffee makers is usually light, whereas the French press delivers strong flavor.
French press coffee makers are gaining popularity because people want natural and great taste in their cups. They are easy on pockets and promise an ideal start of the day.
Best Coffee Makers Maker Reviews