Most coffee fanatics prefer automatic brewing machines because they pump out delicious java without any efforts from your side. Whether you are looking for one of the best single serve coffee makers or a percolator to make coffee for up to 12 people, you can always look forward to Keurig.
The popularity and quality of the Keurig brand motivated me to review its coffee makers. I have included the best Keurig coffee making machines one can look forward to in 2020. Let’s have a look at them.
Best Keurig Coffee Makers 2021
1. Keurig K-Classic
My first pick is the all-time favorite Keurig K-Classic. From multiple K-Cup pod sizes, it is efficient in brewing 6, 8, and 10 oz. It promises smooth, creamy, and delicious coffee in your cup each time. The best thing is that it is compatible with K-Cup pods from more than 100 well-known brands.
- Its water reservoir of 48 oz prevents repeated fillings.
- The removable drip tray of 7.1” is made to fit travel mugs.
- The less than 60 seconds brewing time provides tasty brew in busy mornings.
- There are no serious issues with this model.
2. Keurig K-Elite
K-Elite is the perfect blend of premium finish, modern design, and programmable features. The best thing I like about this machine is the use of quiet brew technology. It won’t make much noise while brewing.
- The water reservoir of 75 oz allows brewing 8 cups in one fill.
- It features a brewer maintenance reminder that alerts about descaling the coffee maker.
- It allows the users to brew with their coffee grounds.
- Price is a little higher, but looks and features make it worthwhile.
3. Keurig K15
Keurig K15 is for people who not only want their coffee maker to make delicious coffee but also expect it to enhance their décor. It comes in 10 different shades, and let me tell you, all of them can complement your décor.
- Its portable design allows it to fit in small spaces.
- It helps in saving energy by shutting off automatically after 90 seconds of inactivity.
- This coffee machine can brew coffee, hot cocoa, tea, iced, and specialty beverages.
- Some users may find the single-cup water reservoir insufficient.
4. Keurig K55
It is efficient in handling multiple K-Cup pod sizes. K55 comes with a large water reservoir of 48 oz. Once filled, it will brew more than 6 cups. Buttons are available for the smooth operation of this machine.
- It can brew multiple types of drinks, such as coffee, hot cocoa, tea, and iced beverages.
- All plastic materials which come in contact with water or coffee are BPA-free.
- This small coffee maker is lightweight and easy to store.
- Priced a bit higher.
5. Keurig K-Café
Check Price & Availability
When you want to enjoy coffee, frothy cappuccino, or a creamy latte at your home, K-Café will provide you. Its dishwasher safe frother can froth fresh, skim, soy, and almond milk. The ability to brew multiple cup sizes is an outstanding feature of this machine.
- The Smart Start feature allows selecting the cup size when the machine heats up.
- It allows the user to prepare mild as well as a strong brew.
- Its removable drip tray makes space for a travel mug up to 7.2 inches.
- There is a need to modify the design of its handle.
6. Keurig K575
There are no separate 4 cup coffee makers from Keurig, but K575 can brew up to 30 ounces in one go. For that, you should purchase the glass or stainless steel carafe separately and use K-Carafe pods. When you fill its water reservoir of 80 ounces once, it will brew more than 10 cups.
- It can brew K-Cup pod sizes of 4, 6, 8, 10, and 12 oz.
- The extra-large and colorful touch screen makes it more convenient.
- In comparison to other espresso machines, the coffee made by this machine is hotter.
- It misses the temperature control feature and the ability to prepare specialty beverages.
7. Keurig 145
Keurig 145 is amongst those coffee brewers which serve high volumes. It shuts off automatically when not used for 2 hours. Because of these and many other features, the company says it is best suitable for offices.
- It can brew three different cup sizes (6, 8, and 10 oz).
- The use of high gauge materials in making this machine ensures high volume usage for many years.
- It is an affordable and value-for-money product.
- It is not compatible with My K-Cup pods.
Why Choose Keurig Coffee Makers?
Many brands manufacture coffeemakers, but Keurig is the favorite of many because:
- Keurig coffeemakers can prepare the brew quickly.
- Most models from Keurig feature big and removable water reservoirs making the brewing experience convenient.
- Many high-end machines from Keurig come with the temperature control feature.
- Keurig offers to choose from regular, standard, or large cup size.
- Most Keurig coffeemakers allow the user to choose brew style.
Before Purchasing, Ask Yourself:
- Do I want the Keurig machine to brew a single cup or more than that?
- How much money can I invest in a Keurig?
- Does the machine I am about to purchase align with my brew style?
- Have I understood all its features?
- Is it easy to clean?
1. Is it possible to drain the internal tank of a Keurig coffeemaker?
No, you cannot remove water from the Keurig coffeemaker’s internal tank.
2. What to do when the brewer stops working?
The customer support Keurig provides is excellent. I suggest contacting their customer care team when your brewer stops working.
3. How much liquid can the removable drip tray hold?
The removable drip tray of Keurig coffee makers can hold around 8 ounces of liquid.
Keurig, no doubt, is a renowned name in the world of best coffee making machines. When people want to drink an ideal brew, they go for a percolator from Keurig. I have reviewed some of the best Keurig coffee makers you can purchase now. They are affordable, efficient, and as per your needs. Cyber Monday Keurig is awesome for buying the products. Keep your eye on enjoyacoffee and get the latest coffee makers’ data.
Check the other coffee makers reviews which we have tested